300 Hingeless Flush
Premium album, hand-made and crafted by professional bookbinders
|300 Hingeless Series|
|Square||Rectangle (Vertical or Horizontal)|
Custom sizes available upon request
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR FILES FOR PRINTING
We print from JPEG format files. Lossless or highest quality JPEG compressions are more than adequate for high quality printing.
Save your 300 dpi files in sRGB color space in 8-bit color, not 16-bit, to achieve the best print results.
Please do NOT embed any soft proofing ICC printing profiles.
No CMYK, Grayscale, RAW, PSD or LZW compressed files, and if you work in layers, be sure to flatten the file and remove any extra channels before sending.
- We need to trim your prints to make the album flush and just exactly perfect.
- Canvas size should be 100%. (Example: For a 10 x 10 album, give us exactly 10 x 10 jpegs for your single sides and exactly 10 x 20 jpegs for your spreads. Do Not add bleed).
Recommended PhotoShop Guides for Non-Gilded Albums and Gilded Albums are shown below:
File Naming (The Classic Way versus The Quick Way)
The Classic Way of naming files is standard with most photographers, but it can be time consuming.
The Quick Way allows you to take advantage of “batch naming” in various software programs.
Choose whichever way works best for you.
(Examples of both ways are shown below)
The Quick Way
Simply number you files 01.jpg through how many files you have.
We prefer just the numbers. Long file names such as “01_Amy_Brian_Wedding_November_28.jpg” make it difficult for us to create contact sheets for your album order.
If your album design software has an L in front of the number (L01.jpg. L02.jpg, L03.jpg etc) that works just fine.
As long as you properly fill out the online order form and let us know where the album starts and ends, and give us a side # count, we can figure it out.
Quick Way (example):
(Online Order Form Sample)
- The album starts with a single side on the right #L01 and ends with a single side on the left # L21.
- There are 19 spreads (38 sides) + 2 single sides. Total side count is 40.
- The job folder name is Allyson_Jason. That’s also going to match the Studio Reference you will fill in on the online order form.
The Classic Way
Keep in mind that ODD sides are ALWAYS on the RIGHT whereas EVEN sides are ALWAYS on the LEFT.
Your page or side number needs to be a total of two digits.
Use the leading “0” on the single digit numbers.
If you start your album with a single side on the right and end your album with a single side on the left:
If you start and end your album with a full spread:
If you start your album with a single side on the right and end your album with a full spread on the right:
If you start your album with a full spread on the left and end your album with a single side on the left:
Classic Way (example):
(Online Order Form Sample)
- The album starts with a single side # 1 on the right and ends with a single side # 34 on the left:
- There are 16 spread (32 sides) + 2 single sides. Total side count is 34
- The job folder name is Smith_Wedding. That’s also going to match the Studio Reference you will fill in on the online order form.
- Prepare your files in your preferred software for Print/Bind (If Design/Print/Bind just have your files named in relative sequence of event)
- Name your files
- Place files in job folder on your desktop. (Feel free to include PDF or Jpeg diagrams for specific cover requests)
- Name folder with studio reference – (ex: Susan_Mark_Wedding)
- Click Place Order Here, on the Home Page, or on the “Place Order” tab on the right
- Fill out online order form
- Upload your job folder
- LabPrints Digital Studio v5
- Album Exposure
- Mail your CD using PDF Order Form to
6 Dubon Ct
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Log in and click on our Pricing Tab
300 hingeless Series
Our 300 Hingeless Series – A Traditonal/Contemporary Mix
© Hechler Photographers
A MORE TRADITIONAL STYLE
For those who prefer a more conventional look, we combined elements of our contemporary 3500 Style Album with our time honored 300 Flush Style Album and created this hybrid.
Notice how you can still have a traditional looking album on the outside with a rounded spine including hubs, and round cornered gilded pages (similar to our 300 Flush Style Album), yet inside are hingeless spreads where you can split or fold the pages (just like in our 3500 style album).
“I value the simplicity and strength of the albums from Leather Craftsmen and have offered no other binding option for my clients since I began my business”
© Kenneth Berman
© Eric Wittmayer Photographers
THE WAY WE WERE
Relive cherished memories in this beautifully bound heirloom.
Order Your Album
Order Any Album Style Of Your Choice!